Order a Renewing Gel Mask – Eye Contour Area and receive a Nescens zamak spatula* as a gift.
Nescens zamak spatula drains tissues, and smooths out and fills wrinkles. By optimising the penetration of the cosmeceutical product, it enhances its efficacy and provides visible results.
Offer valid while stocks last.
* value CHF 30.-
|With the round side|
Apply the Renewing Gel Mask – Eye Contour Area in circular motions to facilitate absorption.
|With the flat side|
The flat side of the spatula is used to smooth wrinkles, and massage the formula on the skin for a visible lifting effect.
- For men and women from the age of 30
- Two to three times a week
- Clinically tested under dermatological and ophthalmological supervision
Container: Jar 30 ml
- Use on a perfectly cleansed and dry eye contour area.
- Apply generously over the entire periorbital surface (upper and lower eyelids, as well as to the frown lines).
- Leave for 10 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water or just remove any excess product.
Nescens cosmeceutical skincare program
Proceed with the application of the correcting care products.
Nescens research has brought together 30 active ingredients in an unprecedented gel texture to restore the youthful appearance of the eyes in just a few applications.
- Dark circles: the dark areas caused by hyperpigmentation or altered microcirculation are visibly lightened.
- Bags: the expert combination of lipolytic and anti-edema agents resorbs the fats accumulated under the lower eyelids and reactivates the lymphatic system, limiting the formation of bags and the puffiness of the eyelids. Decongested, refreshed, the eyes take on a new brightness.
- Wrinkles: an exclusive complex of sugars and amino acids, essential N.M.F. (Natural Moisturizing Factors) components, supplies the epidermis with water. Collagen and elastin boosters activate the cell regeneration mechanisms and contribute to the filling of micro-wrinkles.
The fragile eye contour tissues are smoothed, straightened and tightened.