This medical check-up program has been conceived to identify risk factors and detect latent diseases early in patients from 35-45 years of age. This check-up is especially aimed at smokers.
Another degree of sophistication is added to your experience through the integration of medical imaging procedures (CT scan and ultrasound).
- Initial: medical history and complete clinical examination
- Final: presentation of the first diagnostic results, medical recommendations (prevention and treatment)
- Complete written report (sent by express mail within 3 weeks after the check-up)
Laboratory analyses including over 20 markers
- Standard biological markers
- Metabolic markers
- Cardiovascular risk markers
- Tumor markers
- Hormone assays
- Urinalysis (urine sediment)
Medical imaging et radiology
- Non-injected thoracic CT scan
- Abdomen and pelvis ultrasound